0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Match the case study with the behaviour considering the age of the child.
- Guilt, feelings of failure, anger, fantasies of playing the rescuer, intensely preoccupied with details of the event
- Often feels helpless and powerless, fear of separation, plays games that may involve aspects of the event, denial and withdrawal, becomes mute, avoiding playmates and adults
- Irritable, crying, showing excessive attachment or passivity
1. Pedro is 9 and lives in a poor social-housing neighborhood of Lisbon. There was a gun fight near his home, and his father was crossing the street nearby. The police officers saw him near the scene of the crime and immediately started kicking him and arrested him. But Pedro knows that his father is innocent and is sure that the only reason he got arrested was the color of his skin.
2. Maria is 6 years old and was born in Senegal. She arrived in the host country as an unaccompanied minor. She is now facing the challenge of being in a new country without knowing anything about her culture and being totally alone.
3. Joseph is a 2 year old boy that came to Europe with his mother, Yazin. He is one of the migrants that came in a boat from Libya to Europe. His mother felt they had to run from war because their lives were in danger. But Yazin died at sea and since then Joseph is in the custody of his uncle.