0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Match the level of priority with the behaviour
- Moderate priority
• The person represents a danger to him/herself or to others (suicidal or homicidal compulsions, intention to assault others or is unable to take care of basic survival needs)
• The person felt or expressed, intense or extreme fear or panic • The person felt that his/her life was threatened directly, or felt that the lives of close family members were threatened? • The person saw or heard of someone’s death? The person saw or heard someone being severely hurt • Physical illness or injury caused by the crisis or the migration journey • Evacuation or travel was very time-consuming and complicated • Close family member is missing or away without having any concrete information regarding their well-being • Child is separated from his/her family or other known persons.
• Nuclear family separation;
• Clinical history of mental health problems;
• Past experience of conflict or disaster situation