0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 2
Watch the video developed the Mometrix Academy “Counselling: multicultural clients”
Match the items of column A and column B as described in the video.
- Counselling in education: what to pay attention to?
- Roles of multicultural counselling
- Multicultural awareness continuum
- Important characteristics of cultures to keep into consideration
1.Religion and spirituality
2.Socioeconomic class, family history, geographic location
1. Multicultural counselling is aware of cultural background, values and world view of the client
2. Multicultural counselling makes notes of socialisation aspects in regard to race ethnicity and culture of the client
3. Multicultural counselling makes every effort to see the individual within the group of people he or she belongs to
4. Multicultural counselling does not label the person as deficient, but acknowledge that there can be a difference between the person as an individual and his or her group
2. awareness of one’s cultural groupings
3. awareness of racism, sexism and poverty in relation to cultural problems
4. awareness of individual differences
5. awareness of other groups of people and cultures
6. awareness of diversity
7. skills and techniques related to the multicultural counsellor
2.View of human nature
3.Importance of relationships
5.View of supernatural
Question 2 of 2
Which are the most important aspects to take into account when dealing with multicultural interviews? Why?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.