0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
What opportunities and risks can teamwork have in comparison to individual work in the field of migrant children?
Indicate from the following list what are the opportunities and risks of teamwork with migrant children,
writing O for Opportunities and R for Risks
- Exchange of knowledge, experiences, skills and perspectives.
- Unilateral decisions: There is only one person who makes all the decisions.
- Reduces stress.
- Teamwork is more fun.
- Ambiguous responsibility.
- Promotes synergy.
- The “we” is not assumed.
- Solutions gain legitimacy in migration issues.
- Encourages creativity and learning.
- Lack of communication between certain areas.
- It expands and diversifies the information to make better decisions in complex cases.
- Conformism for social pressures in the group.
- The interdisciplinarity and the human diversity in the teams, allows a more global approach.
- Mutual aid and cooperation, which motivates the cooperation, solidarity and mutual help of the professionals.
- Domain of the discussion for some roles.
- The interdisciplinarity of the different roles is strengthened.
- Increases the sense of belonging.
- Insane competitiveness among members of a team, thus not reaching their goals.
- Improves performance, efficiency and productivity.
- Mistrust in others.
- You trust more and you become trustworthy.
- Slowness in reaching a solution.
- Takes advantage of and transcends conflicts and oppositions.
- It is rewarding for all, especially in difficult cases.