0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
STEP 1: Read the following instructions:
-This activity aims to raise your self-awareness about interculturality issues. Basically, to understand more clear which are your personal intercultural competencies, from where these competencies come from (what is the cause of this competence, for example socio-cultural factors) and how their behavior is affected in terms of issues that related to interculturality.
-Take a moment to think about your intercultural competencies. Some possible intercultural competencies are:
- Intercultural communicational skills
- Self-awareness about the meanings of discrimination, stereotypes, diversity, etc.
- Personal skills (such as flexibility, adaptability, creativity)
- Language skills
- Cultural knowledge
- Contextual variables (such as shared goals, incentives, perceptions of equality, perceptions of agency)
- Critical thinking(viewing and interpreting the world from other cultures’ point of view)
- Attitude (such as respect, curiosity, discovery, openness)
- Cultural sensitivity (such as active participation, informed for relevant issues)
- Effective intercultural communication (such as knowledge of communication-non verbal communication techniques)
STEP 2: Now you should download the template , fill in the gaps and upload it here:
At the ‘’effect’’ area, write down 6 of the intercultural competencies you thought about in the previous step. At the ‘’cause’’ area, try to think which is the basis of these competencies. For being more detailed, what are the possible causes that they pushed you into getting these competencies?
Effect: I am self-aware about my own culture.
Cause: Since I was a kid, I was reading a lot of book that connected with intercultural issues.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.