0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
The next list are activities and tasks of different areas of action that can be the basis for the generation of quality standards in an assistance center for immigrant minors.
- WMC for Good practices for working with migrant children
- BWPC for Good practices for building and working in a professional community
- Considering the child as an active subject of the intervention.
- Cross-sectoral cooperation at the time of the first medical and educational diagnosis.
- Fostering active participation of the family.
- Enhancing equal opportunities.
- Collaboration in primary and secondary prevention with service networks.
- Prevention of risk factors.
- Promoting community sensitivity and non-discriminatory attitudes for integration.
- Detection and early referral of cases.
- Coordination with social services.
- Prevention of side effects, avoiding long term negative effects.
- Consider global solutions.
- Promoting and stimulating development.
- Organization of awareness campaigns.
- Cooperation with other relevant services.
- Promoting early detection and referral of developmental disorders and risk situations.
- Helping the child and the family to find new ways to adapt and support the family group.
- Encouraging development, autonomy, socialization and integration in the educational and social contexts.
- Direct attention to the school and support for curricular adaptations.
- Empowering to find means of compensation, adaptation or elimination of barriers.
- External cooperation with the hospitals, health institutions and other centers for minors.
- Facilitating transits to education.
- Organization of trainings and supervision seminars.
- Cooperation with the education system, teams, schools.