0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Match the type of peer / peer support to that description
- Respect a person's ability to make decisions and manage the situation; do not judge.
- Be available without being intrusive.
- Provide the person with accurate and real information;
- Be discreet and non-intrusive in follow-up.
- Make sure the person is safe, protected.
- Do not share your colleague's stories with others or provide details to others.
- Encourage a more positive view.
To be available
Manage the situation and available resources
Helping the person establish personal control