0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
The next list are activities and tasks of different areas of action that can be the basis for the generation of quality standards in an assistance center for immigrant minors.
- TP for Good practices towards the program
- PS for Good practices in the provision of services
- Confidentiality, privacy.
- Sectorized intervention.
- Systematization, planning.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and quality of teamwork.
- Evaluate the dynamics of the team.
- Creation of a Network of Care Centers for minors / immigrants
- Evaluate the knowledge transfer team / parents / society and vice versa.
- Evaluation on questionnaires of parents’ satisfaction.
- Self appraisal.
- Universal intervention
- Promote initial, disciplinary, global training, teamwork and cultural sensitivity.
- Training in knowledge of the environment in which it intervenes, population and resources.
- Stable, qualified staff.
- Free intervention.
- Require postgraduate training.
- Prevent burn-out.
- Creation of Child Development and Early Care Centers
- Deepen in the second generation research.
- Investigate on the topics of diagnosis, intervention, group communication.
- Investigate the results of early care.
- Reflection and study on clinical and psychopedagogical instruments.
- Promote regional and national coordination.
- Decentralization and collaboration with the local services network.
- Promote cooperation between organizations and associations of specialists.
- Provide information on statistical indicators of the program.
- Develop indicators.